Java Full Stack Development Course Overview
This course will help you to learn Java, Spring / Spring Boot, Hibernate, RESTful APIs & related technologies to build Java-based web applications. The course will be mentored & guided by Industry experts having hands-on experience in design, development & maintenance of Java (Spring / Spring Boot) based web applications. The course includes 1 major & 3 minor projects based on real-world applications with guided lab sessions.
Should know the basics of any one programming language (C / C++/ Java/ Python)
Anyone who wants to learn and build Java-based web applications, specifically
1. QA Testers who might want to switch to a developer career path.
2. Working Professionals who want to learn backend development with Java/ Spring / Spring Boot.
3. College students who are looking for summer training in Java /J2EE/ Advance Java /Spring/Spring Boot.
You will gain from Software Developer Course those skills:
- Java 8 – Collection, Concurrency, Lambda Expressions etc,
- File Handling and work on Databases and SQL.
- Full stack Java developer [JEE, Spring, Hibernate, App Servers].
- Excellent knowledge of spring framework (Spring Boot/REST),Spring MVC, Restful WebServices.
- Spring Framework and working with Spring components like Dependency Injection and Auto Wiring
- In this level, we will learn advanced concepts of Spring Framework like AOP, Transaction Management Operations, Commit and Rollback operations and all Spring Design Patterns like DAO, DTO, and MVC
- Excellent knowledge of micro-services and API design principles (API development) -Good knowledge of Java design patterns and software principles.
- Knowledge of architecture and design concepts, object-oriented design and techniques. Exposure to design patterns is expected.
- Continuous integration and continuous delivery using DevOps tools like Ant, Maven, Jenkins and and other tools: Linux, SSH, Shell Scripting, GIT etc.
- Experience in working on tools for Performance testing and Performance tuning.
- Knowledge of containers and container management technologies like Docker, Kubernetes.
- Experience of ORM and knowledge of SQL and basic database concepts.
- Strong proficiency in: Distributed systems, Low-latency services, NoSQL and relational databases.
- Experience with design and implementation of functional and non-functional test strategies, including related frameworks and tools.
- Knowledge of NoSQL database like MongoDB
- Knowledge in AWS
- AWS for Full Stack Developers: We talk about creating VM’s on EC2, creating storage buckets on S3, integrating with SES, Cognito, EDS and deploying applications on EBS. We will also talk about AWS Lambda and other AWS products while working on real-world projects.
If you don’t have the programming background no worries in May 15, 2021 we offer you 3 months Introduction to Java programming course that contains 3 levels.
Level 1: Introduction to Programming
This is a refresher course to re-introduce programming. We teach all basics of programming and talk about execution, compiling, variables, data types, functions, arrays and extensively cover Algorithms and Data Structures that are very critical for technical interviews.
We also go over the Software Development Lifecycle, Agile Process and Scrum Methodology and introduce you to JIRA which you will use every day throughout your course.
Level 2 : OOPS and Introduction to Java
Introduce OOPS and extensively cover all 4 OOP concepts. Introduce Java Programming Language, its setup, Compiling, Execution, JDK vs HRE vs JVM, Programming basics, String and String Manipulations, Arrays, Array Lists, Functions, Packages, multi-threading, Basics of Socket and IO programming and Exception Handling in Java.
We also introduce you to GIT which you will be using throughout the course.
Level 3 : Advanced Java Programming
We will introduce and extensively work on Collections Framework, Generics, Lambda functions, File Handling and work on Databases and SQL. We will setup MySQL server, create a database, create tables and work on Insert, Select, Update and Delete queries and learn more about triggers, stored procedures and DB permissions.
We will learn how to use JDBC to connect your Java code to MySQL Server and perform CRUD operations. We will also learn more about XML and JSON and work on creating and parsing XML and JSON Objects.