This course will help you to learn Java, Spring / Spring Boot, Hibernate, RESTful APIs & related technologies to build Java-based web applications. The course will be mentored & guided by Industry experts having hands-on experience in design, development & maintenance of Java (Spring / Spring Boot) based web applications. The course includes 1 major & 3 minor projects based on real-world applications with guided lab sessions.
Should know the basics of any one programming language (C / C++/ Java/ Python)
Anyone who wants to learn and build Java-based web applications, specifically
1. QA Testers who might want to switch to a developer career path.
2. Working Professionals who want to learn backend development with Java/ Spring / Spring Boot.
3. College students who are looking for summer training in Java /J2EE/ Advance Java /Spring/Spring Boot.
You will gain from Software Developer Course those skills:
- Java 8 – Collection, Concurrency, Lambda Expressions etc
- Full stack Java developer [JEE, Spring, Hibernate, App Servers].
- Excellent knowledge of spring framework (Spring Boot/REST),Spring MVC, Restful WebServices.
- Excellent knowledge of micro-services and API design principles (API development) -Good knowledge of Java design patterns and software principles.
- Knowledge of architecture and design concepts, object-oriented design and techniques. Exposure to design patterns is expected.
- Continuous integration and continuous delivery using DevOps tools like Ant, Maven, Jenkins and and other tools: Linux, SSH, Shell Scripting, GIT etc.
- Experience in working on tools for Performance testing and Performance tuning.
- Knowledge of containers and container management technologies like Docker, Kubernetes.
- Experience of ORM and knowledge of SQL and basic database concepts.
- Strong proficiency in: Distributed systems, Low-latency services, NoSQL and relational databases.
- Experience with design and implementation of functional and non-functional test strategies, including related frameworks and tools.
- Knowledge of NoSQL database like MongoDB
- Knowledge in AWS